Interns studying/majoring in the following academic programs are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Environmental Sciences
- Forensics & Crime Scene Investigations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Kinesiology or Sports Administration
- Political Science
- Public Policy/Administration/Urban Planning/Social Services
Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Applicants will be selected based on work ethic, commitment to community, sense of responsibility, and academic performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet the qualification will submit the following application materials to the mailing address below:
- Resume (Upload with this Submission)
- Letter of Interest (Upload with this Submission)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation with contact information (mail to below mailing address)
- Official College Transcripts (mailed FROM college/university)
Mailing address and Contact Information
Mayor’s Summer Internship Program
Attention: Tari T. Bradford
Office of the Mayor
505 Travis Street, Suite 200
Shreveport, LA 71101
Application materials must be completed and received by 4:00p.m. CST on April 21, 2023.
INCOMPLETE PACKETS AND APPLICIANTS NOT MEETING THE MINIMUM REOUIREMENTS BY APRIL 21, 2023, WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM CONSIDERATION.
Select "NEXT" to complete the online application and upload documents.